Who can apply for an internship at Dr. Silvia Kurpanik’s doctor office.
The offer is aimed at medical students of all stages of the training. It doesn’ matter how much previous knowledge and practical expierence you already have.
In addition, students from other disciplines who want to get insight into the work of a general medicine clinic and telemedicine can also apply.
The clinic is located in Florence, Italy and has two offices. The main office is situated in Campo di Marte a green part of Florence not far away from the idyllic Fiesole. The second office is situated in the city center close to all important monuments of Florence. The clinic offers a wide spectrum of medical services of all specializations providing vaccinations, travel medicine, laboratory and instrumental diagnostics including pediatrics and small outpatient surgery and wound treatment.
The offices are open from Monday to Sunday from 8.30 am to 9 pm. After 9 pm there is an emergency service in Campo di Marte.
Dr. Silvia Kurpanik provides also telemedicine services through the proper certified telemedicine platform e-Health Institute.
All medical services are offered in English, German, Italian, Spanish and Polish.
The patients are international guests in Florence, tourists, students, professionals and families, who stay in Florence for a short o longer period. The clinic collaborates with various international insurances, with the United Nations, UNICEF, the European Commission, the European University Institute and many other international private schools and universities. The ages of our patients range from infants to elderly.
The working hours and days can be agreed flexibly during the working hours of the offices.
Leraning contents and job duties
– taking patient’s history
– performing full physical examinations
– diagnostic and therapeutic management of patients, interpretation of laboratory results and imaging and suggesting therapies
– learning to perform blood sample taking, swab tests, ECG, spirometry
– performing medical treatments like ear rinsing, wound treatment, vaccinations and assisting in small outpatient surgery treatments
– telemedicine tools
– office admnistration and clinic management and organisation
The tasks will be adapted to the previous knowledge and experiences of the student.
– Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is welcome and helpful.
– Willingness to work with children as 30% of Dr. Kurpanik’s patients are children.
– Being open for other cultures as patients come from all over the world.
All the rest you will learn in the clinic.
Fill out the form below carefully and send your data